header ad

Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Shift.


 | Dress | Sunglasses: Miu Miu | Hat: Target (old)
Shoes |
Necklace | 

A Shift Dress - Its one of those basic "staples" that belongs in every closet for every season.  Dress it up with some fancy shoes & jewels, or throw it on with a denim jacket, your favorite pair of tennis shoes and a baseball cap to take it down a notch.  If I were still in Corporate America this would have been my go-to paired with some pointy shoes and my favorite blazer.  The possibilities are absolutely ENDLESS and the price point is INSANE (hello, $20).  I can't wait to switch out my Summer accessories with a pair of boots, wool hat (my fav) and an oversized cardigan (have this one on my radar) next month! After finally having one in my possession, I finally understand where these dresses get their name!
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form for Michele1218

Name

Email *

Message *