header ad

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM!

With all the changes lately, I wanted to create an easy way for you guys to shop my Instagram Feed WITHOUT needing to download the LIKEtoKNOW.it app.  I realize not everyone has it or wants to download it and I completely understand.   Anytime you see something you would like to shop from my Instagram, simply click on the photo for the shoppable links!  If you click on the items they will take you directly to the online retailer making it super easy for you to find and shop!

**If you DO have the LIKEtoKNOW.it app, all you have to do is SCREENSHOT any of my Instagram posts featuring the @liketoknow.it logo or #liketkit and all of the details will be emailed directly to your inbox!


________________________________________ SHOP THE FEED _______________________________________

1 comment:

Contact Form for Michele1218

Name

Email *

Message *