header ad

Saturday, March 14, 2020

WARDROBE ESSENTIAL - Styling a Jean Jacket 5 Ways!

I recently found this denim jacket at Walmart and couldn't checkout fast enough!  It runs true to size, is under $20 and the quality is better than any other denim jacket I own!  I also purchased it in White, and it is available in Pink and Snakeskin, too!  A good denim jacket is a wardrobe essential all year long and for any season! In this post I am styling it 5 different ways so that you can get some ideas on how to get the most out of this gem!

1. Denim on Denim - I chose an easy embroidered top and some distressed jean shorts...I love denim on denim - especially when mixing different washes!
2. Casual Jumper - My easiest go-to travel outfit!  Comfortable and chic!
3. Easy Everyday Basic Dress - dress it up or down, tie it around or waist or throw it over your shoulder!
4. Jogger Sweats + White Tee - My go-to weekend lounge outfit, running errands, or dropping the kids off at school attire!
5. Graphic Tee, Sweater Midi Skirt - easy breezy, enough said!

I hope this gives you some outfit inspo for Spring and transitioning from season to season! If you want to snag it, you can purchase it here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form for Michele1218

Name

Email *

Message *