header ad

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

25 Random Facts!

I thought it would be fun to share some "fun facts" that you may not know about me just from watching my videos - here we go ;).

1. I LOVE going to the movies by myself.
2. I kind of have a sick obsession with fresh Parsley.  Like I could eat it right off the stem, in extremely large quantities.
3. I HATE the word Moist....even typing it makes me gag a little.
4. Escalators give me major anxiety
5. I absolutely love getting knots out of chains / necklaces.  
6. I love corn on the cob but don't actually eat it off of the cob....I always cut it off with a knife.
7. Going out for breakfast on Sunday mornings is one of my favorite things to do.
8. I love doing banking and bills - (not paying them), but being organized and prompt.
9. I frequent Target more in a week that I would like to admit. And as a follow-up if I can walk out having spent less than $100 it makes me so happy.  #winning
10. I am obsessed with Trident Cinnamon gum. Completely obsessed.
11. I hate wearing a coat and rarely ever wear one-even in the dead of winter.  They make me feel claustrophobic.  Blanket scarves and puffy vests for the win!
12. I had my first kiss at 16 in a movie theater seeing Heartbreaker
13. One of my biggest pet peeves is when you hold the door for someone and they don't say thank you.  I see red.
14. I didn't tell anyone about my You Tube channel until almost a year after I started.  My parents would ask me if I was talking to myself in my room and I always lied and told them I was on the phone!
15. I am running my first 5K this August!
16. I loathe doing laundry.  I would rather clean toilets.
17. Having my little girl was the MOST incredible experience of my entire life.
18. I have never been summoned for Jury duty - I want to SO bad!!
19. Checklists (and crossing things off) make me SO happy.  Its the little things, people.
20. My favorite flowers are light pink Peonies
21. I abso-frickin-lutesly LOVE showtunes - I could go Pitch Perfect & Glee Cast ALL day!
22. I can't eat mushy bananas...the green"er" the better.
23. I've suffered from anxiety and panic attacks in the past.
24. #1 on my Bucket List is to visit Greece and see where my Dad was born and grew up.
25.  Being a Stay at Home Mom has been the hardest and best job in the world, all at the same time.

XO,

14 comments:

  1. Fun post! I can relate to a lot of these, especially the paying bills (organized part) and crossing stuff off lists. It's great to learn more about you - I'm watching your Q&A video next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing laundry, it is the task I enjoy the most from all the house work stuff.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously?! I wish I enjoyed it even a little bit, haha

      Delete
  3. i used to thing gremlins lived under escalators as a kid cause of the green glow and would jump on to them so they couldn't grab my shoe laces and get me ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also have this obsession with target and going grocery shopping. It's like a treasure hunt as to what new things I'll notice especially when i go to trader joe's ( now that there's one kind of near me) considering how often their stuff rotates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate hate laundry too! If I could pay someone to do anything for me I'd definitely be to do the laundry! I say that at least twice a week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to a movie solo...😦 maybe I will one day! Love the you tube & blog Michele. Thanks for keeping it real...🙏🏼❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed this posted. Def relate to several of them. I have also dealt with some panic and anxiety and was wondering if you have some coping tips. Thanks.-Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg! I am having major issues with this post! Love you, love you blog and YT channel! Keep up the great work,and best wishes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. In which city your dad grew up?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello :) I was just looking through your blog and found this. I amazed at how much we have in common! I always go to movies by myself....typically on Sundays. I did learn last Sunday not to go to a scary movie by myself though :-/ I went to The Gift and I hid my eyes and plugged my ears most of the time. And Escalators....I hear ya! My daughters always want to ride on the escalator at the mall and I just can't get myself to let them do it. My husband will let them when I'm not there, but I just can't watch. I just picture them falling and getting their hair caught and it ripping off of their heads. I also can't ride without hanging on and can't even look at someone that does. Target.... of course :) Coats, same! People are always amazed by the light spring jacket I wear in the winter. I just run from car to home or car to work. I can handle it. I kept my blog a secret from almost everyone in my life the whole time. I just told one of my closest friends at work last week! I didn't tell my family until after a year. How did the 5k go?????

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your post..
    I feel some of the facts even match me..

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form for Michele1218

Name

Email *

Message *