header ad

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Fringe.


Romper (sold out) similar here & here | Shoes | Necklace | Bracelets


Not wearing extensions, just clearing out my camera and came across a few fun outfits that I never got around to posting!  Boy do I LOVE this romper so much! And while its sold out at the moment, have no fear because I found you some very similar alternatives!  Rompers are my very favorite essential for Summer.  They require no outfit thought at all, take up essentially no space in your suitcase when you are packing for those vacations you have coming up and are beyond comfortable.  Because of all the plus sides there are to rompers, the fact that you have to take the whole thing off just to go pee doesn't bother me one bit!  And these shoes...can we just have a moment.

When I saw them in Macys, it was love at first sight and I knew I wasn't going home without them!  I'll be honest, they are a tad high maintenance to put on, but once they're on, they become my most favorite shoes I own! Totally comfortable, super fun and they come equipped with loads of compliments and stops from strangers asking where you got your shoes from!
xo,

2 comments:

Contact Form for Michele1218

Name

Email *

Message *