header ad

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

COLORBLOCK

 Top (ON SALE & additional 20% off with "MOM") | Skirt | Shoes
 Sunglasses: Chanel | Earrings | Lips

I spotted this outfit on a recent trip to MACYS, and completely fell in love with it!  Albeit a little out of my comfort zone but I tried it on anyway, and I'm so glad I did!  The colors are so vibrant and it is one of the most comfortable things I've worn in a long time, I couldn't wait to share it with you all! Sometimes it pays to dress outside the box ;)



xo,

9 comments:

  1. Lovely! Also those trees with the white blooms are beautiful too and make a nice backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color block pattern on this dress. You look stunning! I would love to see more outfit posts on your blog. If you get a chance, I would love if you checked out my blog xo

    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! More are coming your way!

      Delete
  3. You look absolutely stunning, Michele! The dress is to die for!

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form for Michele1218

Name

Email *

Message *