header ad

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Traveling to the Beach in Comfort

The Beautiful Paradisus Palma Real 

Top | Pants  | Clutch + Chain | Hat (old), similar 
I'm finally getting around to unloading my camera from my trip so here we go!  I wore this outfit on my way down to Punta Cana with two goals in mind. 1) Comfort (If I'm gonna be on a plane for 4+ hours, I better be comfortable) and 2). Beachy.  When I tried on these pants, I didn't want to take them off, however they aren't pants I can wear around town without getting stares.  Truth be told, they've become my new favorite lounge pants at home, but on the trip, they served their purpose well!  Just a note, *I did have to roll mine down a couple times and even then they were a little long.  Its no secret I love to wear black, so I relied on my scarf and bag to bring in some color.   While I normally would wear flip flops with this kind of outfit, I went with flat espadrilles because my feet are always freezing on an airplane!  The hat is an oldie, but one that I constantly still reach for because its neutral and keeps the sun off my head and face. I have been completely obsessed with my new clutch and the print fit in perfectly in Dominican Republic.  It fit all my essentials but still remained thin which is why I love it so much.  The chain is completely versatile and while some nights I skipped it all together, my favorite way to use it is to double it up and wear the bag higher up on my shoulder.  I never travel without a scarf on an airplane because I'm always so cold, and between the bright color and lightweight feel, it was a perfect little travel companion!  Easy, breezy and totally comfortable!

Shop the Post!




XO,

2 comments:

  1. Comfortable is very important while traveling on the plane, but you manage to look chic at the same time.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form for Michele1218

Name

Email *

Message *