header ad

Monday, August 21, 2017

Lives Forever Changed

Lets start from the beginning.  On Wednesday, August 15th I brought Bentley in for his 1 month well-check (he is doing great, btw - 11lbs 14oz and thriving!) While we were there I asked the doctor to check Addie out because she had looked a little yellow / pale to us the past couple of days. Furthermore, she seemed tired and a little weak (I just chalked it up to her skipping her naps (she still naps each day for 2.5 hours!) the last few days because we have been soaking up the last month of Summer)).  I guess the most concerning thing was that she had fallen 2 nights prior and told me her legs felt shakey.  Again, chalked it up to my clumsy girl who like most 4 year olds trips and falls quite often. Her doctor agreed that she looked a little pale but assured me not to worry, that it was probably just a virus or maybe her iron was low. He sent us for blood work and told me he would call me that night with the results.  I never got a call so felt relieved that it was obviously nothing, or he would have called.  The next morning started off like every other Summer morning.  We stayed in bed watching cartoons, I nursed Bentley and then we headed downstairs to have breakfast.  As I was preparing her breakfast she fell again and told me it was because her legs were shaking.  I knew right then and there that something was not right.  I called the doctor's, asked for the results from the blood work and the nurse said the doctor would call back since there was nothing in her chart (don't get me started on the lack of communication with her doctor's office).  They immediately called back and said that Addie's hemoglobin was very low and I needed to take her to the ER right away.  That was the exact moment-the line in the sand that separated my once very normal, carefree and fun family life to challenging, terrifying and completely unknown.  I rushed to get the kids dressed, put them in the car, called her Dad and we sped to the hospital.  They immediately checked us in and took us back, took all her vitals (which were all normal and totally fine).  They then wanted to do more bloodwork (They told us it could totally change just from the prior day).  Honestly, having them try and find a good vein as been the most painful thing (as her Mom) to watch yet.  They stuck my baby twice before using an ultrasound to find her vein and got it on the 3rd try.  It was traumatizing to say the least, for both Addie and us.  The ER doctor came in to talk to us and find out what was going on shortly after, and though she wasn't volunteering the scary info, I started asking the scary questions.  I dreaded the worst, and knew in the back of my mind the possibility of it being what it was...but kept praying it was just that she was Anemic.  The doctor explained that if she was anemic her blood work wouldn't have presented as it did and that it was definitely not the case.  I then asked what else it could possibly be if it wasn't that (again, I knew the answer, I just wanted to hear if she would actually say the word - and she did).  She hesitantly and quietly explained that the most obvious would be Cancer (the pain to even type that disgusting word is unbearable) but whatever it was, we should plan to be here for a little while as she would need some kind of treatment.    Time stood still in that moment - like a bad dream I wanted to wake up so bad from.  How quickly things changed for us that morning, I still can't wrap my head around it.  Not long after the ER doctor was with us one of the Pediatric Hematologists came in and explained that she did a blood smear and from what she could see, it did in fact look like Leukemia, but that should would need to run further tests to confirm the exact type.  You always hear about families who have little ones battling this horrible disease, you see the gut-wrenching commercials for St. Jude on your TV, Fundraising posts on Facebook, etc. You NEVER think you will soon be a part of that world.  You never think it can happen to your child.  As I sit here and type this 5 days later, I still cannot believe its Addie, my little girl - a new and proud big sister, my sweet girl full of sass, who loves life, loves her family even more and who is so full of life and happy each and every day.

Tests confirmed that Addison did in fact have Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL), which is the most common type of childhood cancer.  The good news (seriously?!) is that it is extremely treatable, heavily researched and has amazing outcomes.  She told us that we can expect this journey to be a total of 2 years and 3 months, but the treatment will space out depending on how Addie is doing and responding to the medication.  She could technically go into remission in a few weeks.  The doctor is going to give us her treatment plan on a month to month basis.  From the minute our doctor confirmed her diagnosis she assured us that IF Addie were to get sick with this disease - THIS is the one we would want for her to have.  She has yet to answer one single question with any bit of hesitation or doubt.  She has been extremely confident from Day 1 about what we can expect, how treatment would go and when she would be rid of this horrible disease.  We are extremely confident and grateful for the team of doctors and nurses we have helping Addie fight this battle.  The way they made it sound to us is that it is a very black and white disease.  Sadly enough (but also extremely comforting) we all know several people whose children have been diagnosed with ALL and they have all kicked its ass!  Its comforting to have other parents be able to tell us exactly what to expect during this journey.

8-18-17 Addie had a successful surgery 2 days after we got the diagnosis.  They placed a central line (port) which she now receives all of her infusions and medications through.  They also did a spinal tap and bone marrow biopsy.  She came out of anesthesia and was back to herself within the hour.  I would have been out of it the rest of the day, but Addie acted as if that day was no different - this little girl continues to amaze me and I am just so proud to be her Mommy.  The spinal tap showed no leukemia cells in her spinal fluid, which was a huge sigh of relief.  She received one dose of Chemo intrathecally and her 2 doses of steroids.  They did give her Zofran (anti-nausea meds) and she handled everything like a champ, showing no side effects.


8-19-17 Today was a rough one.  We went from having a fun and happy day full of visitors and lots of presents for our girl, to it all going downhill after Addie had several meltdowns complaining that her legs and head hurt.  She has never been one to complain, so to see her in pain and crying about how bad her head hurt was excruciating - to say the least.  They gave her some pain medicine to ease the pain and she was in and out of sleep after she calmed down.  Then it all changed again and she was back to her happy, cheerful self, as if the last 5 hours of hysterical crying and distress never happened.  The doctors said it could have been a number of things - post spinal headache, the emotion of everything setting in, the constant rounds of visitors with literally no downtime to rest other than sleep, or the steroids (one of the side effects is mood swings). The doctor explained that the pain in her legs was most likely caused by the leukemia - as the cancer is in her bones.  Today was the first glimpse of what we can expect as far as how quickly things can take a turn.  I imagine it will get easier for us as her parents to see, but the pain to see her be in pain is something I will never get use to.

We will most likely be in the hospital for the next 2 weeks (possibly less) but it all depends on what the medication is doing and how her blood counts are looking.  They need to continue to monitor her vitals and make sure she isn't spiking any fevers.  After the 2 weeks of inpatient treatment we can go home, continue the steroids and come back to their outpatient clinic once a week for her chemo.  Day 8 (8/25) is going to be a big day for us.  Day 8 they will be able to tell us what the medication is doing if anything after another spinal tap and bone marrow biopsy as well as another dose of chemo intrathecally.  Day 29 (9/15) is the other big day, as this is the day they will be able to determine her risk (right now she is Standard).  Again she will have a spinal, biopsy and dose of chemo intrathecally.  Those are the 2 key days for us at the moment, and we will continue to hope and pray for good news and outcomes.  Addison loves being in the hospital (thank God) and literally told us yesterday that she never wants to leave.  We are hoping she still feels like that in the next week or so. Her room is constantly filled with her favorite people, the staff is incredible with her (she has her first boyfriend at 4 years old named Mike....he is her nightshift nurse and wow does our girl have quite the crush!), and her room looks worse than our living room on Christmas morning....so I guess I can't blame a girl for loving it here!

This blog has been very un-loved for a long time, but I am wiping the dust off as it is going to be very useful to us for quite some time to come.  I plan to blog / journal our entire journey for several reasons.  Number 1 being that I want to have a central place for our family and friends to receive updates on Addison.  We have all been inundated with texts and calls from our loved ones asking for updates and wanting to know how we are all doing.  Not that we don't 1000% appreciate how much support and love from everyone, but we could literally be on our phones all day updating / texting / calling if we wanted to, but we just want to be by our girl's side helping her fight and also trying to keep her world as normal feeling as possible.  I also want to have this for Addison to look back on and read one day.  Being that she is 4 years old, I'm not sure what she will and won't remember.  This is going to be a huge (if not the hugest) thing in her life to go through and I want her to be able to look back on her journey. And finally, I am hoping it works as some kind of therapy for me - an outlook or escape from our scary unknown day to day.  I know my blog reaches a lot of people and I'm hoping it provides some comfort to anyone else going through this battle, or vice verse...provides support to our family from anyone who has gone through this who cares to share their experience.   My goal is to post very frequently...whether that is a short post at the end of the night recapping our day, or each week - I want to remember all the details and record them.  Some of you are probably thinking that its odd that I would want to remember everything and not just push through each day to get it over with...but as I've always said and believed...God makes no mistakes.  There is a reason for everything and there is a reason he chose Addie and our family to go through this.  He never gives us more than we can handle and I am confident that our little girl is going to be just fine.  Its a part of her now and has changed our entire world.  We have to go through this and we have to feel everything.  It only makes the happy days feel that much better.

As far as how I am holding up - I think I can speak for her dad and I both that it comes in waves.  We can be laughing and smiling with her one second and then completely break down the next, with the reality of being in a hospital bed rather than being at the pool or at home playing outside with friends.  I expect there to be ups and downs, as I expect our emotions to go up and down throughout this journey, too. We are all just trying to take one day at a time, process the information as best we can and stay as strong as we can for our girl.  I will be forever grateful for all of the outpouring of love, prayers and support from our families, friends, co-workers, neighbors and even complete strangers who have reached out to share their stories with us.  We are being held up by it all and consistently feel everyone's arms wrapped around us.  Everyone has offered to be here for us at the drop of a hat and I just hope that one day we will be able to repay all of the favors.

Thank you for reading and I hope this new journey provides support if you need it, support for all of us and comfort to anyone else going through a similar journey - to just know that you are not alone and we are all in this together.  If there has been one glimmer of light through all of the darkness, it is each story we hear, conversations we have had with nurses or phone numbers given to us of other Mom's wanting us to call so they can share their stories with us...if you are someone who has any experience with this and feels comfortable, please reach out.  Advice, positive stories, things you wish you knew, things the doctors don't warn you about, etc.  We welcome it all!  Its comforting each and every time we speak to someone familiar with this and I know it will never get old hearing from those who have walked this path before.  If you are someone who prays, I ask that you please send them our way.  We could use all the prayers, positive thoughts and hope you have to share.
 With Love,

67 comments:

  1. Michele, sending you good thoughts and healing prayers for your family. I'm so sorry little Addison is going through this, she is a strong little spit fire and I know she will come out of this just fine. Be strong and know that you have thousands of virtual friends who love you and are praying for you all. 🙏🏼❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele,
    It breaks my heart to read this. I have been watching, following you for years and I have seen you and your family grow and though I don't comment often... I want you to know that my thoughts are with you, Addie and your family. I cant possibly imagine what you must be going through. Pray constantly (1 Thes 5:17) Ask God for the strength you need to go trough this difficult time. He will provide everything you need. Praying for you , Addie and your family. Stay strong, beautiful!
    xO, Sared S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Michele, what a shock for you and for anyone reading your Instagram and blog. We don't understand why these things happen, but they do, so just as you says that you believe everything happens for a reason, the Bible says too that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28. At the end of last year my now 5 year old son was diagnosed with nephrotic syndrome.. it's not cancer, but it freaked me out.. the doctors didn't really have anything good to say, just that he'll continue to have bouts of it throughout his life.. the frequency was just unknown. My husband was on a trip at the time and I could only cling to God, but he was all I needed. We began to pray and my specific prayer was that the medication would start to kick in sooner than expected.. it wasn't supposed to start working till day 7.. but on day 2 we started to see things turn around and after only 3 nights in the hospital, they sent us home. It was a Sunday morning when they said we could go home and I texted my husband as he was preaching at that exact time in our church (he flew in and went straight to church to preach) and while he was preaching he got my message and told everyone that our God is a healer and that his boy was coming home!! It still brings tears to my eyes as it was such an emotional moment and such an awesome thing that God did.. for us.. cause he cares for us.. just as he cares for you, and Addie..and the rest of mankind. Cancer isn't too difficult for our God. Nothing is.. so I'll be praying for her complete healing.. for an expedited work.. just as He did for my son. The best thing is.. it's been 8 months since that ordeal and there hasn't been a hint of that nephrotic syndrome returning. My God heals, and I know he's willing to do that for Addie too. One verse that really spoke to me while I was in the hospital with my son was Ps 56.. and especially verse 9. "This I know: God is on my side!" Read the whole chapter, it's amazing.. but God is on your side, Michele, He's on Addie's side. He's waiting for us to call to him, trust him, love him in return..I'll be praying! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I just got punched in the stomach. I am so sad for your family. I have been watching your YouTube channel before you were even married to Nick. Michele, I know that we don't know each other but I feel just as sad for you as if we were "friends" in real life. i will pray for Addie and your whole family..Much love and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts & prayers for you & your family... Love,
    Pearly from Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michele, I am a subscriber and have been watching your YouTube channel for so so many years! My heart is so saddened to hear this news and I just want to offer my comfort and support as your family goes on this journey. I will continually pray for little Addie and your family. God has a plan and he will always be by your side. Addie is in His hands!! If I can offer you on bible verse that always seems to bring me peace when I am going through a hard time, it is this:
    Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. "
    God will give you the strength hat you need to get through this hard time.
    You are loved by so many people! I am happy that even though I don't personally know you, I can still reach out and show my support and hope that it can help bring some comfort to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry to hear this news. Addie is a strong little girl. Her wonderful disposition, loving family and thoughts/prayers of so many people will help pull her through with flying colours. I am sending my positive thoughts to her and all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michele, I hate to hear this. Prayers for you all!! I have a friend who went through this with her 2 year old literally a month after her son was born. She is now 4 and is in remission and doing extremely well! My email is mcgeheej22@gmail.com and I get you in contact with her. I know she would love to talk to you and give you any info. Stay strong momma!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michelle, I've been watching you for a very long time. I know I don't know you but this gave me so many feelings. I hope all the positive energy in the universe engulfs your baby girl and your family. Sending you light & love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michele,
    I am so devastated to hear this news, and I will be sending love and positive thoughts to your family. I wanted to add that I very recently had major surgery and had a spinal tap as well as a bone marrow transplant (my own to a different part of my body). I have a spinal headache as a result of the tap, and it has been one of the worst things I've had to deal with. Hearing you talk about Addison's cries of head pain was heartbreaking, and it sounds a lot like what I've experienced. With me, I couldn't sit upright or stand without pain. I could only lay down. And caffeine helps a lot. I'm almost 30, and these procedures have been very tough on me, so your little girl is quite the trooper. But keep an eye out for the headache. Sending you all love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry that this all is happening. If you have time, please give Forks over Knives on Netflix a watch - What the Health is great as well. Changing your diet when cancer strikes can have monumental effects... maybe it'll help you mentally, as well if she is put on a Whole Foods plant-based diet. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry and will be praying for your precious little girl. You are being so strong and brave.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This truly breaks my heart. I have watched you for many years on YouTube. You have always been my favorite. I can not begin to imagine what you and your family must be going through. I know there is not much I can say to make it better just know that I'm praying for your beautiful little girl to make a full recovery. I have a nine month old little boy and while reading your blog I couldn't help but cry I kept thinking what if that was him how would I handle such horrible news I don't think I would be able to be as forging to god at first. You however are handling everything with grace and the best attitude you can have given these circumstances. I will be praying for you all every night. Your sweet girl will make it through this! With love Hearher

    ReplyDelete
  15. Michele, I like many others here have been watching you for a very long time - since before you were pregnant with Addie. I am so sorry to hear about her diagnosis and want you to know that I am thinking about you and sending Addie positivity and well wishes. It sounds like she is quite the little fighter. It is a sign of her character how happy and positive she is despite what she is going through. You must be so so proud of her <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know that we are not real life "friends" but I do feel like I know you. I remember watching videos as you were announcing you were pregnant the first time! And now, having had my first last year, can identify with you even more. It seems that you have endured so much hardship in your adult life but remain so strong, confident, independent. Addie must get this from you! I am sending all the love I have to sweet Addie and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw your update on instagram only a few minutes after you shared it this morning and it honestly took my breath away. I don't know you, but I've been watching you for years and years and it feels like I do. I'm so sorry about your sweet girl. I can't believe you manage to keep such a positive attitude, you are truly an inspiration for that. Sending all my love to you, Addie, and of course the rest of your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Michele,
    It takes a lot to have a sick child and it takes a lot out of you; especially when it is your own child. Remember to embrace every up and keep in mind that a down can come at any moment. I personally work as an RN in a pediatric long term care facility with children who suffer from way more serious medical conditions. I see first hand the affect it has on parents who are present; most of the children I encounter do not have their families present which makes me the proud "Parents of any child who doesn't have them around. While the staff in pediatric units are amazing with the children, nothing beats a parents presence and care so it's important to take care of yourself as well.

    A positive attitude, which you have, is key. I strongly believe that a positive outcome allows for better outcomes in the future.

    You and your beautiful little girl and the rest of your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Michele, I am praying for you, Addie and the rest of the family! She is so lucky to have a strong mom like you! Sending positive vibes your way and strength throughout this journey. KICK IT IN THE ASS!!

    Much love and prayers,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  20. Promising to keep your whole family and Addison in my thoughts and prayers everyday. Strength, love and blessings to all of you!

    Brenda xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all Michele! Sending sweet Addie all good wishes! Please call me or email me as I have some thing I would love to give you for her! It is holy water from Lourdes that I have had for 46 years and I know it will provide healing! I have believed in it for ever! I can send you a little sample size of it! Stay strong as you have a beautiful family and a great support system! Always? Karen Toby ������

    ReplyDelete
  22. I remember the day when you finally decided to share Addie with us on your channel. I think GOD knew you needed prayer warriors. We are here for you and lifting your family up in prayer.
    Thanks for sharing
    ❤️ you tube/IG family
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so sorry to hear this. Although we've never met, I have watched you from the start and it truly feels like you are a good friend that I never met. From the moment I read your post i have been so saddened. Praying for Addie and sending you all love and strength. You WILL get through this and come out a stronger person than you already are. ❤️
    Anum

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so sorry, Michele.
    I will pray for Addie and your family.
    I've watched you for years, and I know you're a strong woman, and I can't imagine Addie being any less strong. I hope and pray Addie will recover soon and be back to her happy bubbly self.

    Love,

    Xun

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Michele. I am so sorry. I've been a long time subbie and been watching you for the last 6
    or 7 years. From dating Nick, engagement, quitting youtube, back on youtube, marriage, addie, divorce, new life, new boyfriend, new engagement, and new baby. You my dear has been through hell and back and now to hell again in such a short time. I know you'll make it through. You are an amazing person and an amazing mother. Dan seems amazing as does your relationship with him and your blended lovely family. Addie is now surrounded by even more people who love her and adore her. You are strong and God is certainly watching over your family. I'll keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just want to send you, your family and most of all, little Addie, my prayers and thoughts and love. Cancer has also touched my immediate family and I know the fear that can come with it, even when the prognosis is excellent. I am here for you in spirit and I also believe God has a plan for everyone and every family. A plan with purpose and meaning. All my love to you, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  27. As I told you on instagram, I'm sending you and your whole family all my strength and love. She will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Michele, thank you for sharing this journey with us, your viewers/subscribers. We are all standing with you (even from many miles away, and even though you don't know us) believing in a miracle and complete healing for your sweet girl. As moms, we stick together. We are all pulling for Addie and are super proud of how strong she is. She's going to come out of this with one tremendous testimony! Love and prayers coming your way!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  29. I can't imagine what you're going through but I truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing Addie and your journey with us. I've been thinking about your family all day and will continue to do so - you're such a light in a dark time, and it shines through Addie as well. I hope the hard times are few, and the happy times are just around the corner for your sweet family ��

    ReplyDelete
  30. In tears reading this. No child should have to endure cancer. Absolutely heartbreaking! I will be thinking about your family and sending good vibes! 💗💜

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sending so many prayers for Addie and family! Look at the fire in that baby girl's eyes! That along with the love and strength from her family will get you guys to the finish line. I remember when you shared that she was born and I look forward to the day that you share the cancer is behind her. Stay strong, sweet momma!

    ReplyDelete
  33. My thoughts and prayers are with Addie and your family. Sending only happy and good vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Michele, you are a strong mom, I know you will give Addie all the love and strength, even I don't know you, I cried when I was reading your post like it was ny daughter or we are family, I know how devastating it could be, maybe what is happening to my daughter( she is 10 months now) it's different from Addie, When her doctor told me the bad news and I cried everyday asking myself why my daughter but God have a purpose, and I know my daughter Chelsea as well Addie will be better, God will protect them, I know he is, prayers to you and your Family

    ReplyDelete
  35. May the lord comfort you. And bring complete healing to Addie in Jesus name!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sending big hugs and prayers your way. As I sit here 22 weeks pregnant in tears... I can't even imagine. At the beginning of the pregnancy I was diagnosed with a very rare blood disease. I know the feeling of being scared, the unknown, the ups and downs of emotion... I pray for comfort for you and your family during this time 💗 Addie will kick that ALL's ass!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Praying for your family Michele! I've been sad all day about the news. Praying for strength and healing for your beautiful girl. Glad it is a treatable form and she will be back to health soon!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your little girl is so strong and brave, and so you are. You have great spirit going through such a difficult thing as her health struggles. My prayers and thoughts are going your way. I hope her well being will get better soon, and this experience is fast behind your life. I am thankful for today's research in medicine and professionals who cure deseases.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Michele, I have had you on my mind all day since reading your post this morning. I am so sorry that you and your family are having to go through this. You seem like such a strong person and I'm sure that has been passed on to your sweet Addie. Sending you so much love, and will continue to keep all of you in my prayers. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sending all of the positive thoughts and prayers your way, Michele. I think writing this out on a regular basis is one of the most powerful and healing things you can do. And yes, Addie is going to be so happy that you documented this journey. She will get to read all about how she became a warrior!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Sendibg positive vibes your way ! You got this Addie! I hope you don't mind if I mention this . i'm only doing so because I have a family member going through treatment for leukemia as well . we were never told that during the treatment and up to five days after that you should be careful around the patients bodily fluids , vomit,m etc. I guess over a long period of time the chemo can be harmful to others. Every hospital has their own protocol and recommendations for this, some are not as concerned. I just wanted to mention this because I have had a lot of family members with cancer and many forgot to tell us this .

    ReplyDelete
  42. Michele
    It is also very good for you to journal to keep track of all the medical treatment Addison receives as well.My father did this for my Mother for over a decade,believe me his notes came in very handy many times. My thoughts and prayers are with you 🙏🏽

    ReplyDelete
  43. What an amazing community of followers and friends you have here standing with you, supporting you & and loving Addie from near and far! Lifting y'all up as you navigate this unfamiliar and emotional journey, and praying for God's presence to fill you with comfort and strength when you feel empty and weak. Sending lots of love and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Michele,
    I've been a long time viewer and supporter. My heart breaks for you and your family. As a mother, I can't fathom the thought of having one of my children with cancer. Addie is such a brace and beautiful little girl. I know she will fight this and overcome this battle. My prayers are with her and your family. Sending my love from Iowa. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  45. Michele, I've been watching you since your closet days! I've always enjoyed your optimism and upbeat personality. I pray you keep that during this storm. Know that every storm runs out of rain and so many are praying for your family and Addie. May God keep you, calm you and comfort you.
    Love from SouthCarolina .
    Love from South Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow, speechless. Lots of prayers and positive vibes going your way for a quick, easy, and pain-free recovery. I stumbled upon a nutritionist on social media years ago and watched her journey with her son's ALL and his wonderful recovery and now remission. Here is her site. Thought it might be helpful.
    Www.kickcancermovement.org

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  47. Sending my love and well wishes. I love your channel - and was SO excited when you decided to open up and share your family with us. Thinking positive thoughts for Addie and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I was so sad and shocked to hear this, it's a little bit of a relief that it seems easily treatable. Your sweet Addie is indeed a strong little girl, I don't doubt she gets that from you! Sending many prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  49. "She received one dose of Chemo"...that line made me tear up and cry. In a moment, I'll go upstairs and hug my sleeping daughter, right after my little son and then send a prayer out for Addie. I come from a different culture/religion than yours but I believe every form of prayer from whatever corner to whichever belief, given to a child, just has to work. Addie will be fine. She just has to be.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Michelle God will give you the strength to help Addie in this process. As a mother of two I imagine the great worry and anguish that you must be going through, however I want you to know that there are many people praying for the prompt and complete recovery of your daughter and for the well-being of your family. Be clear that God does not abandon his children. I send you much peace and good wishes for your side. God does not abandon you. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  51. Praying for beautiful Addie and your entire family. Keep strong and know God does everything for a reason. This will make you and your family stronger then you could ever imagine. My family and I will be praying for Addie!!!! Stay strong Michele! Hugs to all of you xoxoxoxo-Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'm not able to find any word right now. All of my good wishes and prayers are with you and your beautiful girl. Hope you will overcome this horrible time. Not able to stop me tears. This is so scary even to read ( so unable to read it till the end). May God bless you. Praying for her complete recovery 🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  53. Sending Addie and your whole family lots of love, prayers and strength! I've watched you since the beginning and we got married around the same time and had both our kids within a year of each other and I've always related to you. I truly wish you so much strength and know you are all blessed to have such a great supporting family both in your real life and virtually!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank you so much for sharing your heartbreak and hope with us all! Addie and your entire family is in my familiy's prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Michele, I just cried while reading this. I've been watching your videos and reading your blog for years. Please know that I will be praying for your little girl, you and your family every single day! Sending love and prayers out and up!

    mintaylor03

    ReplyDelete
  56. Michele, I have always connected with you so much in all the years I've watched your YouTube channel. We are both the same age, we went through almost identical break-ups like you did with Nick, and we both have 4 year old daughter's. It truly breaks my heart to hear this devastating news. Katie (my daughter) and I will say a prayer for Addie every single night. Stay strong momma!

    Sending huge hugs & lots of love,
    Diana & Katie

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi Michele,
    I, like so many others, have been watching you from the beginning. You seem more like one of my friends than just someone that I watch on YouTube. I am so heartbroken to hear your news about Addie, and my family and I will be praying for you and yours.

    I want you to know, though, I am CERTAIN that you all are going to pull through this. I was so inspired a few years ago by the way that you grabbed life by the horns when things weren't going your way. You took control and created the happy life that you have now. You are going to do that again, girl, and so will Addie- she's your daughter. You all are going to conquer this and come out stronger on the other side.
    Much love!
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh Michelle,

    My heart goes out to you and your family. I have been following you on YouTube for about 6-7 years so I feel like I know you... through all the good bad and normal times.... I am praying for little Addie she looks like quite the trooper!!! I pray for your strength during this time and many hugs to you all!!!
    Melanee

    ReplyDelete
  59. Michelle,
    My heart just hurts for you and your sweet little Addie. She is stronger than I would ever be. I will continue to keep her and your family in my prayers. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through just know you have your entire YT family praying with and for you.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  60. I font know what to say. My thoughts will continue to be with you guys throughout this journey. I am confident Addie will fight this. She is strong like her mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Michele, thank you so much for sharing!!! Your family is in my prayers. Be strong and know she will come out of this like a champion.

    ReplyDelete
  62. When I saw your social media post my heart sank and I immediately began to pray for you and sweet addie. Seems like we just got to see her precious face as you introduced us to her not too long ago. I will continue to pray for your family and check your blog daily. As a mom of preemies and now special needs twins. The hospital is definitely overwhelming. Keeping a blog is good for your family etc. keep a paper journal. I know it was nice to write down medications everything I would forget from week to week month to month year to year. Even my feelings. Take time to write something everyday even if minimal. It's been 14 years but I often go back and read thru my journal. I didn't care about spelling errors or how many sentences were incomplete or wouldn't be understood by anyone else but me. It was my solice at the end of the day to know I DIDNT HAVE TO REMEMBER EVERY SINGLE DETAIL! I had it all in my journal. Hugs and prayers. Toni

    ReplyDelete
  63. You may not know more about the allergy resulting from the x-ray procedures that you've undergone. tebcan.com has more information on the دكتور تغذية و حمية.

    ReplyDelete
  64. The Stethoscope is really the most important diagnostic tool for doctors. Click here to know more about www.menswelfare.com.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form for Michele1218

Name

Email *

Message *